The 2017 pageant season is coming up and we would love to add you to our little pageant family! We have recently updated our contestant paperwork page with the new contracts, the resume and essay instructions, as well as examples.
We are doing things a little bit differently this year, all paperwork deadlines will be submitted electronically. Once received, you will receive an email letting you know we have your paperwork, and if any corrections are needed we will include those as well. Also in that email we will send you a mailing address to send the hard copies too.
All paperwork will need to be sent to email@example.com
If you have never competed in a pageant before, don’t be afraid to! This is a great program that provides many young women with scholarships and service opportunities, not to mention a whole new group of friends. The newly crowned Miss America 2017 Savvy Shields, has been awarded over $90,000 in scholarships in all her years competing in the Outstanding Teen Program and the Miss America Organization. If that doesn’t give you incentive to compete I don’t know what else will!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. We are here to help! So with that said, here are the deadlines for this years contestants!
- 2017 Contracts are due December 3rd, 2016 by midnight via email.
- Please make sure to properly fill out all blank spaces. Our Organization is the Miss Anchorage Scholarship Program.
- Teens will also need to submit their non refundable $100 entry fee to our paypal account at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All contestant paperwork and monies due January 3rd, 2017.
- CMN money due January 13, 2017
- Pageant day is January 21, 2017 at Bartlett High School!
Make sure to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, as well as this website for updated information!